Delta Defense is the private company that provides Marketing, Operations and Customer Care for the USCCA. The USCCA provides self-defense education, training and legal protection to the most responsible gun owners.
Delta Defense, LLC, is one of the fastest-growing companies in America.
Inc. 5000 company SEVEN years in a row!
Journal Sentinel Top Workplace - 4 years in a row
Milwaukee Business Journal Top Workplace - 3 years in a row
We are a fun, fast-paced and rewarding place to work and grow!
We hire rockstars, and help them rock even harder!
If you live and work in the B2B sales world, believe in the 2nd Amendment, love filling the needs of people and businesses, we can’t wait to meet you!
As an Outside Sales Representative, you will collaborate with business owners to provide our solutions to their clients. You will be accountable for achieving sales goals in your territory.
- Prospect for new business
- Build and maintain client base
- Use our tools to present solutions to groups and individuals
- Provide unprecedented customer experience
- Execution of the organizations outbound sales program.
- Sell USCCA Memberships at CCW (Concealed Carry Weapons Permit ) classes (along with other firearms classes), and at brick & mortar stores/ranges
- Develop effective sales strategies for assessing customer needs and positioning the organization's products or services as potential solutions.
- Ensures the successful achievement of Delta’s sales goals across the nation.
- Create action planning and prioritizing documents for the target market segments to include opportunity assessment, positioning strategy, financial analysis, and required tactical action plans.
- Drives the development and attainment of short-medium-long term objectives through short-medium-long term tactics;
- Establishes and maintains ongoing customer and business relationships.
- Be an internal subject-matter expert on the outbound sales segment(s), including market requirements, applicable regulations, industry trends, competitors, and market conditions.
Skills/Abilities and Education Requirements:
- Entrepreneurial-minded professional with strong commercial and interpersonal leadership skills;
- Proven ability to build a salesforce is required;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; the ability to draw conclusions and make solid recommendations;
- Proven business acumen and ability to capitalize on customer market findings and develop long-term strategies to capture potential;
- Proven achiever with a strong record of growing business and innovation to drive higher revenues and profits;
- Excellent communication skills to present, inform, and persuade high-level customers.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills, both written and oral.
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Visionary individual
- Strong motivational skills a must
- Strong organizational skills
- Understanding direct response Internet marketing preferred.
- Strong understanding of the Delta Defense, LLC product suite.
- Solid understanding of Integrity Selling principles (AIDINC/GAP) required. (We will train if necessary)
- Computer literate and proficient in software and internet functions.
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Proven ability to communicate and work effectively with a diverse range of people at all levels and functions of the organization
- Advanced skills in composition, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense LLC
REQUIRES 70% TRAVEL WITHIN YOUR STATE TERRITORY
As a full-time employee of Delta Defense, LLC, you will enjoy: · Base Salary · Your own territory · Expense allowance for your car and cell phone · Productivity Bonuses · UNCAPPED Commissions · Paid Training, plus ongoing training · Promotion opportunities · Virtual work environment
TRAVEL TO OUR HQ IN WEST BEND WISCONSIN IS REQUIRED