Delta Defense is the private company that provides Marketing, Operations and Customer Care for the USCCA. The USCCA provides self-defense education, training, and legal protection to the most responsible gun owners.
Delta Defense, LLC, is one of the fastest-growing companies in America.
Inc. 5000 company SEVEN years in a row!
Journal Sentinel Top Workplace - 3 years in a row
#1 Milwaukee Business Journal Top Workplace
We are a fun, fast-paced and rewarding place to work and grow!
We hire rockstars, and help them rock even harder!
We’re searching for a creative, energetic and hungry digital graphic designer who is ready to put their design chops to work to truly make a difference.
Are you a results-oriented and creative digital graphic designer who is not afraid to challenge the status quo? Do you have an innovative and collaborative spirit and a strategic brain? Are you never satisfied with “good enough” and always hunting for a better solution to a design problem? Are you willing to allow data to guide your decisions, collaborate with a team of passionate people, and most importantly, push yourself to grow every single day?
If yes, YOU may be who we’re looking for!
We're growing, and growing fast...and a big portion of that growth can be attributed to our focus on a rock-solid brand and leading-edge marketing & design. We have been named to the “Inc. 5000” 7 years in a row and “Top Workplace” 3 years straight. We have one of the fastest-paced and innovative marketing teams in the state of Wisconsin, and we’re always looking for ways to be bigger, better, faster…together.
If you’re simply looking to be a be a cog in a machine, this job is NOT for you. But, if you want to do great work, with great people to achieve a great mission…
We want YOU!
We seek a Digital Graphic Designer to:
- Collaborate with team to create consistent, compelling and creative design
- Create and contribute, both visually and strategically, to all marketing campaigns
- Be curious and excited to always hunt for a better solution
- Challenge the status quo to generate ideas and visuals to achieve our mission
- Excel in a lightning fast, intense, yet crazy-fun work environment
- Be nimble and open to providing and accepting feedback
- Excel at digital design including: website design, responsive design, UX/UI, social graphics, landing pages, PPC ads, digital marketing material
- Constantly look for ways to improve user experience and marketing messaging
- Use reason, research, and data to guide decisions
- Be mentored to grow and willing to help others grow
- Lead by example and help the entire team to be better than they were the day before
- Research, learn, grow every single day…and embrace our belief that if you are not growing, you are dying
You’re who we’re looking for if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Web Design, Marketing or a related field or equivalent work experience
- Proven work experience as a designer; 5 PLUS years experience working in design or marketing (experience in an agency or collaborative team environment preferred)
- Ability to thrive as part of an accountable team
- Versatile creative skills supported by a “no gimmicks” design philosophy
- Desire to understand how & why design works
- Self-motivated, self-starter who takes pride in not meeting beating deadlines
- Skilled in digital design including web design (print work is minimal)
- Hunger to immerse themselves in proven marketing strategy
- Knowledgeable in current web design, trends, web standards and platforms
- Highly proficient with using Adobe Creative Suite
- Constant desire to learn and grow professionally and personally
- Industry knowledge of self-defense and firearms (a giant plus, but not required)
- Demonstrate the Core Values of Delta Defense
- Experience with the following not required, but a plus: Simon Sinek, mobile design, Google analytics, David Ogilvy, direct response marketing, Aaron Draplin, Nerf guns, branding, squeeze pages, Dr. Robert Cialdini, scientific advertising, typography, testing & optimization