Delta Defense is the private company that provides Marketing, Operations and Customer Care for the USCCA. The USCCA provides self-defense education, training and legal protection to the most responsible gun owners.
Delta Defense, LLC, is one of the fastest-growing companies in America.
Inc. 5000 company SEVEN years in a row!
Journal Sentinel Top Workplace - 3 years in a row
#1 Milwaukee Business Journal Top Workplace
We are a fun, fast-paced and rewarding place to work and grow!
We hire rockstars, and help them rock even harder!
If you have an unequivocal passion for design AND marketing, and a hunger to understand “how” design directly impacts the bottom line...
YOU may be who we’re looking for!
This position requires a results-oriented and creative digital (web) graphic designer who is not afraid to challenge the status quo. This person will have an innovative and collaborative spirit, be a strategic thinker, never be satisfied with adequacy, allow data to direct their design decisions and most importantly, be willing to push themselves to grow every single day.
We're growing, and growing fast...and a big portion of that growth can be attributed to our focus on a rock-solid brand, intentional, data-driven design and Direct Response Marketing. We have one of the fastest-paced marketing teams in the state of Wisconsin, and we’re always looking for ways to be bigger, better, faster...
We seek an experienced Digital Marketing Designer to:
- Collaborate with teammates to create consistent and compelling marketing design assets for various marketing and corporate initiatives
- Create and contribute, both visually and strategically, to all marketing campaigns
- Think outside the box to generate ideas and visuals that will achieve the predetermined goals
- Able to work and excel in a lightning fast-paced, intense, yet fun work environment
- Be nimble and open to providing and accepting feedback
- Excel at website design including wireframing, responsive design and UX
- Experience an incredibly wide variety of projects
- Constantly look for ways to improve user experience and marketing messaging
- Use reason, research, and data to guide decisions
- Be willing to lead by example and help the entire team to be better than they were the day before
- Research, learn, grow every single day…and embrace our belief that if you are not growing, you are regressing
You’re who we’re looking for if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Web Design, Graphic Design, Marketing or a related field or equivalent work experience
- Proven work experience as a WEB designer; 10 - 15 years experience working in design or marketing (experience in an agency or collaborative team environment preferred)
- Ability to be part of a team…an accountable team
- Mature, versatile creative skills supported by a top-shelf, no gimmicks, functional design aesthetic
- Must be driven by results, not by what “looks cool”
- Self-motivated, self-starter who takes pride in not meeting deadlines, but beating them to a pulp
- Skilled in web and UX design (role will require minimal print work)
- Hungry to immerse themselves in proven marketing strategy
- Conversant in current web design/development tools, trends, web standards and platforms
- Highly proficient with using Adobe Creative Suite to produce web layouts, graphics, and assets for various digital (web) environments
- Constant desire to learn and grow professionally and personally
- Industry knowledge of self-defense and firearms (a giant plus, but not required)
- Demonstrate the Core Values of Delta Defense
- Experience with the following preferred, mobile design, Google analytics, direct response marketing, Nerf guns, photography, Dr. Robert Cialdini, branding, squeeze pages, scientific advertising methodologies, typography, testing & optimization, Sketch
APPLICANTS MUST INCLUDE A LINK TO THEIR PORTFOLIO WHEN APPLYING