Delta Defense is the private company that provides Marketing, Operations and Customer Care for the USCCA. The USCCA provides self-defense education, training, and legal protection to the most responsible gun owners.
Delta Defense, LLC, is one of the fastest-growing companies in America.
Inc. 5000 company SEVEN years in a row!
Journal Sentinel Top Workplace - 4 years in a row
Milwaukee Business Journal Top Workplace - 3 years in a row
We are a fun, fast-paced and rewarding place to work and grow!
We hire rockstars, and help them rock even harder!
The Outside Sales Assistant Manager role is responsible for supporting the National Sales Manager and Outside Sales Team with hitting revenue goals and KPIs.
This role is responsible for managing operational processes meant to improve the efficiency of the sales team. This includes optimizing Salesforce (our CRM) to ensure there is clear and effective communication between the sales team and clients. It also includes working with sales professionals on territory and activity planning and sales campaigns to increase revenue targets.
The role creates reports detailing pipelines, forecasts, productivity, quota attainment or other sales metrics and then analyzes the data to provide stakeholders with recommendations and insights to achieve forecasted goals.
The role assists in the prospecting, relationship building and partnering with range owners and instructors to gain access to their classes. Additionally, the role will be responsible for creating great relationships within the Delta Defense Walls with Marketing, B2B, Content, Events, Fulfillment, Training, and Member Services teams and stay up to date with current programs.
- Assist Sales Management in day to day operations of the outside sales team.
- Boost sales productivity by simplifying the sales process and identifying pain points at every stage of the sales funnel.
- Track and analyze KPIs.
- Create reports and analyze the data to provide recommendations and insights to achieve forecasted goals.
- Partner with Sales and Marketing teams to define lead qualification process and analyze campaign performance.
- Form strong relationships and maintain regular contact with sales team members.
- Collaborate with Finance, HR and Sales to develop sales initiatives programs.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with other departments to include; marketing, member services, IT, finance, HR, fulfillment, TAC, training and content teams.
- Develop sales-related resource documents, such as procedures and policies.
- Support outside sales team on territory and activity planning.
- Participate in hiring process to continue to build out the team.
- Work with Training to provide the curriculum and manage class schedules.
- Maintain and manage inventory levels and spending on sales aids and spiff items.
- Prospect ranges and gun shops that we can do business with.
- Work with affiliate team on cross pollination of opportunities.
- Work with training team to manage Range program.
- Handle miscellaneous administrative tasks.
Skills/Abilities and Education Requirements:
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in a sales or business role, ideally sales operations.
- Previous people management experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing/sales or business related field or equivalent in work experience.
- Experience with CRM systems; Salesforce is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to draw conclusions and make solid recommendations.
- Entrepreneurial-minded professional with strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid business acumen and ability to capitalize on customer market findings and develop long-term strategies to capture potential.
- Excellent communication skills to present, inform, and persuade others.
- Proven ability to work effectively with a diverse range of people at all levels and functions of the organization.
- Strong motivational and organizational skills.
- Strong understanding of the Delta Defense, LLC product suite or demonstrated ability to learn.
- Solid understanding of Integrity Selling principles (AIDINC/GAP). We will train if necessary.
- Strong proficiency in business apps such as excel and google suite. Specifically google spreadsheets, docs, and google slides.
- Proven excellence multitasking, prioritizing projects and meeting deadlines and goals.
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC.