Delta Defense is the private company that provides Marketing, Operations and Customer Care for the USCCA. The USCCA provides self-defense education, training and legal protection to the most responsible gun owners.
Delta Defense, LLC, is one of the fastest-growing companies in America.
Inc. 5000 company SEVEN years in a row!
Journal Sentinel Top Workplace - 4 years in a row
Milwaukee Business Journal Top Workplace - 3 years in a row
We are a fun, fast-paced and rewarding place to work and grow!
We hire rockstars, and help them rock even harder!
The development team at Delta Defense manages the entire application lifecycle of the business from front to back. This includes everything from a simple landing page, and extends all the way back to our own APIs, iOS and Android apps, CMS and CRM solutions and server infrastructure. You’ll never be wanting for diversity.
The daily work is an exciting blend of custom internal web application development and enterprise solution integration. We build solutions for our users, as well as many different internal departments: the Sales and Marketing team, Member Services team, and our Content Team just to name a few. We also build tools that we use internally to help keep all of this complexity under control.
With so many unique internal and external customers to satisfy, we have a wide range of exposure to different problems that need solving. This isn’t rinse and repeat development; we are in the trenches developing the future of the company with generous levels of autonomy. This allows us to move quickly and seize exciting opportunities, building solutions using the frameworks, tools, and technologies that best meet the task at hand.
As a fast growing company with wide-ranging digital offerings, there are opportunities everywhere. Our team moves to capitalize and innovate on these opportunities in a fast-moving and positive, collaborative culture that empowers individuals with tenacity and talent to bring their ideas to life.
- Email template production, translating creative from design teams into cross-platform/device HTML/CSS for delivery across multiple email clients.
- Engage in quality assurance of email campaigns using testing and analytics tools to ensure deliverability, accuracy and best user experience for all email communications.
- Monitor email campaign deliverability, ensuring high inbox success rate for all email campaigns
- Assist in optimization efforts of email campaigns by implementing A/B tests of subject lines, creative, copy etc. and contributing to team efforts by generating new testing ideas.
- Setup dynamic and automated email content logic for daily emails. Define technical and creative requirements.
- Set up automated and personal campaigns for customer journey touchpoints on multiple channels like email, SMS, Mobile, Social and Web.
- Be knowledgeable on email best practices, technologies, trends, CAN-SPAM laws.
- An advanced understanding of the customer acquisition lifecycle, of lead profiling, and how to optimize for conversion.
- Serve as an internal subject matter expert on SFMC; be the lead administrator of campaigns/marketing journeys, working hands-on within SFMC & Salesforce
- Partner with our marketing team and member services teams to identify methods of collecting or leveraging customer data, develop campaigns/journeys that are seamlessly integrated with the product experience(s)
- Create meaningful database segmentation so we can tailor campaign and program messages for targeted audiences across specific market segments
- Responsible for system/data integration to improve marketing automations and ensure their successful implementation with marketing technologies and data sources
- Collaborate with Marketing, BI and Member Services to continuously analyze, personalize, and A/B test marketing campaigns
Skills/Abilities and Education Requirements:
- Has at least 1-2 years’ experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud Automation
- Collaborate and execute marketing strategies provided by marketing team and stakeholders
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and new technologies
- Working knowledge of SFMC, Journey builder and mobile studio
- HTML & CSS knowledge
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Spreadsheet knowledge
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively to meet deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of Internet protocols and applications in addition to a solid understanding of business and marketing strategies
- Should be willing to to put in the work needed for advancing and growing as an integral member of the marketing team.
- Must have the drive to be an effective leader within the company.
- Must show a willingness to grow along with the company and within their role.
- Must have 2 to 4 years experience in a multi-function IT Role
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/Business or related field is preferred, in lieu of degree equivalent work experience may be considered
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC