Delta Defense is the private company that provides Marketing, Operations and Customer Care for the USCCA. The USCCA provides self-defense education, training and legal protection to the most responsible gun owners.
Delta Defense, LLC, is one of the fastest-growing companies in America.
Inc. 5000 company SEVEN years in a row!
Journal Sentinel Top Workplace - 3 years in a row
Milwaukee Business Journal Top Workplace - 3 years in a row
We are a fun, fast-paced and rewarding place to work and grow!
We hire rockstars, and help them rock even harder!
Social Care Advisors are part of a fun team that provide world-class customer service via all written outlets including email, chat, and social media. This position is responsible for interacting with and curation of our online presences during assigned times, including holidays, weekends and extended hours.
As social media is “Always on”, members of this team will be required to work a set shift. Hours of service are 24/7/365. Hours may vary weekly but every attempt at a set schedule will be made. Methods to work from remote locations (home, conferences, trade shows) will be provided for hours when the USCCA building is not open. The hours for this job are non traditional, and may require extended shift times or split shifts at times.
- Respond to emails, chats, and all reasonable social media interactions
- Monitor all social media mentions of the USCCA through listening software and respond accordingly
- Respond to customer inquiries with knowledgeable, well thought out, and proofread answers
- Adheres to established social media policy guidelines for what is allowed to be displayed and responded to on our pages; Moderate inappropriate or incendiary comments
- Research required information using available resources
- Assist online sales and ordering involving other sales channels only when needed
- Handle and resolve customer issues with empathy and attention to detail
- Provide customers with products and service information
- Identify and escalate priority issues with the proper information and detail
- Follow up with our customers as needed to ensure best possible service
- Upbeat and positive use of USCCA voice
- Provide WOW experiences for our followers
Skills/Abilities and Education Requirements:
- Peerless written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate in the “Company Voice”
- A Passion for written communication and customer service
- Computer fluency and understanding of software and advanced internet functions
- Ability to identify and resolve problems quickly with available resources
- Understanding of the diversity in customer behavior and using proper voice via text to minimize misunderstanding
- Ability to multi-task, and work cooperatively in a team environment as well as remotely
- Firearms and self defense knowledge and training is a plus
- Background in Customer Service and Social Media is desired
- E-commerce experience is a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED, HSED) is required; Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university preferred
- Two years of customer service, public relations, or professional writing experience preferred
- Embraces change and is flexible to the needs of the business and team
- Ability to accept and apply coaching and feedback from leadership
- Proven track record of reliability and a strong work ethic is a must
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. Demonstrate an ability to display patience, empathy, and strong listening skills while ensuring customer needs are fulfilled in a timely and satisfactory fashion.
- Must be able to successfully pass the Wisconsin Property and Casualty license.
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC
THESE POSITIONS REQUIRE TRAINING FIRST SHIFT FOR THE FIRST EIGHT WEEKS - THEN HOURS FOR THIRD SHIFT ARE 10PM to 8:30AM - WITH ROTATING WEEKENDS
THESE POSITONS ARE NOT REMOTE - THEY ARE BASED AT OUR HQ IN WEST BEND WI