Delta Defense is the private company that provides Marketing, Operations and Customer Care for the USCCA. The USCCA provides self-defense education, training and legal protection to the most responsible gun owners.
Delta Defense, LLC, is one of the fastest-growing companies in America.
Inc. 5000 company SEVEN years in a row!
Journal Sentinel Top Workplace - 3 years in a row
#1 Milwaukee Business Journal Top Workplace
We are a fun, fast-paced and rewarding place to work and grow!
We hire rockstars, and help them rock even harder!
We're growing, and growing fast...and a big portion of that growth can be attributed to our focus on Direct Response Marketing. (If you don't know what that is, look it up!)
This position requires a results-oriented marketer who's ready to make an impact on the company's bottom line.
We seek an experienced digital marketing specialist to:
- Contribute to the success of our business on multiple digital advertising platforms
- Be responsible for managing projects from beginning to the end
- Make decisions based on reason, research, and data
- Offer insight and ideas and collaborate effectively in a team environment
- Work with team members to ideate strategy, create execution plans, and then implement
- Be responsible for continuous optimization of team strategy and web pages via A/B testing
- Prepare for and potentially lead meetings about strategy, day-to-day operations of a marketing team, and optimization
- Be responsible for reviewing designs, copy, and coded web pages to ensure information accuracy, grammar and spelling accuracy, and proper functionality on the web
- Work with the Business Intelligence team to analyze a variety of numerical reports and statistics on a daily, weekly, monthly, and special request basis and take action based on that analysis
- Examine and analyze return on investment for projects and campaigns to identify opportunities to increase profitability.
- Have keen insight into the minds of our target audience and be relied upon for the creation and implementation of marketing initiatives
Skills/Abilities and Educational Requirements:
You could be a great match for this position if you have:
- A Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related degree (A giant plus, but not required)
- 5-15 years of experience in marketing
- Industry knowledge of self-defense and firearms (A giant plus, but not required)
- The ability to come to an interview with knowledge about our company and what we do
- High standards for attention to detail (Experience in project management is a giant plus, but not required)
- A constant hunger to learn and grow
- High standards, pay close attention to detail and are able to take constructive criticism well
- Proven time management skills in deadline-driven work
- Are proficient in G Suite and marketing automated software (i.e. SalesForce Marketing Cloud, Unbounce, VWO - A giant plus, but not required )
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work with a creative team
- Demonstrate the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC:
- We Believe In Our Mission
- We Live The 5 H's - Honest, Happy, Hungry, Healthy & Humble
- We Roll Shit Uphill
- We Grow Or Die
- We Get Shit Done...Because The Fast Eat The Slow