Delta Defense is the private company that provides Marketing, Operations and Customer Care for the USCCA. The USCCA provides self-defense education, training, and legal protection to the most responsible gun owners.
Delta Defense, LLC, is one of the fastest-growing companies in America.
Inc. 5000 company SEVEN years in a row!
Journal Sentinel Top Workplace - 4 years in a row
Milwaukee Business Journal Top Workplace - 3 years in a row
We are a fun, fast-paced and rewarding place to work and grow!
We hire rockstars, and help them rock even harder!
The Member Care Manager will collaborate closely with key stakeholders internally and externally to ensure the customers using our products and services are as satisfied as possible. As the Manager of Member Services, reporting to the Chief Customer Officer (CCO), you will manage the Inbound Member Care Supervisors and direct their teams. This position is responsible for overseeing and the management of the Member Care Center service levels, quality, and all other key performance indicators. The position is responsible for hiring, training, development and overall performance management of the Member Care Center team.
The incumbent must be self-motivated with a strong track record of executing on a service to sales mentality with a strong understanding of how to service and sell on the phone. They must be organized and analytical, customer experience driven, highly collaborative, adept at working in a team environment, comfortable with ambiguity, and able to handle multiple priorities. The Member Care Manager will have an intimate understanding of customers' needs, motivations, and pain-points.
- Manage a team of 4-6 Member Care Supervisors and Senior Advisors.
- Manage Member Care’s key performance objectives such as Service Levels, ASA, Abandoned Rate, Quality, Sales, Conversion Rate, FCR, Customer Effort, Customer Satisfaction and Net Value Per Contact.
- Manage staff performance including establishment of performance expectations, providing feedback, coaching, professional development, and change management.
- Develop and ensure proper execution of recursive training for all Member Care and Inside Sales personnel.
- Ensure we are continuously improving regarding ease of doing business as well as delivering unprecedented experience.
- Work in a consultative fashion with other department heads, such as marketing, as a customer advocate and represents the voice of the customer.
- In collaboration with the CCO, set phone sales goals.
- Develop long-term service and sales strategies and manage the execution of short-term tactical plans.
Skills/Abilities and Education Requirements:
- BS preferred in Business or related field
- At least 3 years experience with a proven track record of success in the service and/or relational sales arena, and 3 years of people management and strategic experience in this field. Contact Center background is a plus!
- Wisconsin Property and Casualty License, is preferred or ability to complete after hire
- Or… if you can prove that you have all the Ninja Skills & Abilities a Kindergarten diploma will be sufficient! (Only half-joking here…)
Ninja Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to actively communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of staff.
- Ability to develop talent and manage staff effectively.
- Ability to think and act strategically and proactively.
- Strong writing and presentation skills.
- Strong Customer Experience Discipline
- You must be able to apply your own practical knowledge in building and deepening relationships as well as understanding and improving all customer touchpoints. You shouldn’t rely on people under you or consultants for expertise in this regard. You must be fluent in contact center speak and understand all of the important KPIs associated. In addition to that, you must have a strong understanding of the market place, and contact center techniques and technologies. You must also understand the customer journey, the touch points, and how we are doing with respect to the customer’s experience at each touchpoint.
- Experience managing people and guiding service strategy.
- The perfect Delta Member Care Manager candidate will have experience with both managing people AND guiding service and sales strategy.
- Detailed knowledge of all of our product and service offerings.
- Gaining the detailed knowledge of all of our products and services will serve to get the proper level of “street cred” of the team and will help with innovation, and issue resolution.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- This person must be able to talk to people on all levels of the organization in a way that makes this person approachable and trusting.
- Solid Strategic Thinking
- The Manager of Member Care should have a huge role in the overall direction of the customer experience.
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense LLC