Delta Defense is the private company that provides Marketing, Operations and Customer Care for the USCCA. The USCCA provides self-defense education, training and legal protection to the most responsible gun owners.
Delta Defense, LLC, is one of the fastest-growing companies in America.
Inc. 5000 company SEVEN years in a row!
Journal Sentinel Top Workplace - 3 years in a row
#1 Milwaukee Business Journal Top Workplace
We are a fun, fast-paced and rewarding place to work and grow!
We hire rockstars, and help them rock even harder!
Position Summary: The Data Developer role is responsible for assisting the Analytics team by helping ensure data is accurate, creating reports, and helping ensure documentation is up to date. The Data Developer will work closely with the other Data Developers and help with data validation, reporting, and process improvement. The employee in this role will bring a strong performance record with excellent analytical and communication skills and ability to rapidly adapt and Execute.
- Create and Modify PostgreSQL Scripts to support Data Requests used daily by Analytics or other departments.
- Create and Modify PHP Scripts used for ETL or Data Import into the Data Warehouse.
- Review data validation reports and resolve any data issues by manual data cleanup.
- Review current data processes, suggest and implement any necessary changes to improve data accuracy.
- Create additional data validation reports to help ensure accurate data and identify possible data issues.
- Analyze data to identify additional data validation reporting needs.
- Support data requests by creating one-time or multi-use reports in PostgreSQL and/or Looker (internal reporting system).
- Modify and Create documentation as it relates to data structure, data processes, and Processes.
Skills/Abilities and Education Requirements:
- 1-3 years of SQL Experience, preferably PostgreSQL.
- Performance driven professional with strong interpersonal leadership skills.
- Strong problem solving and statistical analysis skills
- Must have strong skills in MySQL, composition, spreadsheets, and documentation.
- 1-3 years experience in information technology, marketing, sales, or business development.
- Experience with Redshift or other Data Warehouses.
- Strong achiever with solid record of growing and building initiatives.
- Strong ability to communicate and work effectively with a diverse range of people at all levels and functions of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Demonstrates a positive, can-do attitude.
- Must be detail oriented and possess solid organizational and research skills.
- Be a self-starter, have high standards, and be able to work independently on a team to meet deadlines.
- Proven time management skills in deadline-driven work.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense LLC.
THIS IS NOT A REMOTE ROLE - IT IS LOCATED AT OUR HQ IN WEST BEND, WISCONSIN