Delta Defense is the private company that provides Marketing, Operations and Customer Care for the USCCA. The USCCA provides self-defense education, training and legal protection to the most responsible gun owners.
Delta Defense, LLC, is one of the fastest-growing companies in America.
Inc. 5000 company SEVEN years in a row!
Journal Sentinel Top Workplace - 3 years in a row
Milwaukee Business Journal Top Workplace - 3 years in a row
We are a fun, fast-paced and rewarding place to work and grow!
We hire rockstars, and help them rock even harder!
Develops, trains and directs outside sales efforts and sales development strategies designed to pursue, and close business with prospect accounts.
The main purpose of this position is to build, strengthen, and train an army of amazing outside sales reps across the nation that attract new clients generating new memberships. We are a seeking a candidate that has already developed a National salesforce.
The winning candidate will be responsible for oversight of outbound activities and processes, offering road-maps and go-to-market tactics. This individual must have a track record of performance and experience in operations to ensure that all work requirements and customer needs are being made. This individual will also develop and lead account managers executing the goals set forth by the USCCA. Must Identify and approach key strategic partners and set short and long-term channel strategies. Recommends product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential. Relies on extensive experience, judgment and best practices to plan and accomplish goals. Will manage projects depending on business needs. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Oversees the development and execution of the organizations outbound sales program.
- Develop effective sales strategies for assessing customer needs and positioning the organization's products or services as potential solutions.
- Ensures the successful achievement of Delta’s sales goals across the nation.
- Create action planning and prioritizing documents for the attractive target market segments and subsegments to include opportunity assessment, positioning strategy, financial analysis, and required tactical action plans to drive successful adoption and lead capture.
- Drives the development and attainment of short-medium-long term objectives through short-medium-long term tactics.
- Establishes and maintains ongoing customer and business relationships.
- Be the internal subject-matter expert on the outbound sales segment(s), including market requirements, applicable regulations, industry trends, competitors, and market conditions.
- Ability to individually relate and respond to each outbound account rep’s needs.
Skills/Abilities and Educational Requirements:
- Entrepreneurial-minded professional with strong commercial and interpersonal leadership skills
- PROVEN ability to build a salesforce is required.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to draw conclusions and make solid recommendations.
- PROVEN business acumen and ability to capitalize on customer market findings and develop long-term strategies to capture potential.
- PROVEN achiever with strong record of growing business and innovation to drive higher revenues and profits.
- Excellent communication skills to present, inform, and persuade high level customers.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills, both written and oral.
- Exceptional negotiation skills.
- Advanced skills in composition, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Visionary individual who is self motivated.
- Strong motivational and organizational skills are a must.
- Understanding of direct response Internet marketing preferred.
- Strong understanding of the Delta Defense, LLC product suite.
- Solid understanding of Integrity Selling principles (AIDINC/GAP) required. (We will train if necessary)
- Computer literate and proficient in software and internet functions. Including Salesforce.
- Bachelors degree or MBA in business is preferred
THIS IS A FULL TIME POSITION BASED AT OUR HQ IN WEST BEND WI - TRAVEL FOR THIS ROLE IS REQUIRED WILL BE A MINIMUM OF 50% TIME.
WE NEED A ROCKSTAR THAT HAS A PROVEN ABILITY TO BUILD A NATIONAL SALES TEAM - PLEASE EXPLAIN THAT TO US IN YOUR COVER LETTER WHEN APPLYING - THANK YOU.