Do you thrive on communicating in Social Media? This role may be for you...the Social Media Guru, college student or Communications professional. The purpose of this position is to monitor social media interactions with the USCCA with our Facebook and Twitter profiles, monitoring them for content and creating relationships with our followers. This position will be responsible for the interacting with and curation of our online presences at all times, including holidays, weekends and extended hours.
This is a full time position at our West Bend Office. There are some hours for this job are non traditional, but flexible. General hours of availability are 8 AM to 10 PM - with weekends. We have a rotating schedule.
- Respond to all reasonable social media interactions with all current USCCA social platforms and moderate comments (Facebook and Twitter are primary) Instagram, Pintrest, Vine and others in the future)
- Regulate and moderate conversation threads using established guidelines for content on the company page.
- Help create and curate content with Marketing and Member Services Team.
- Schedule appointments for inside sales team
- Send appropriate contact to the inside sales team or member services team
- Monitor and respond to any reasonable direct messages sent to all USCCA social platforms
- Monitor all social media mentions of the USCCA for Twitter and Facebook through Visible Intelligence and respond accordingly
- Respond to customer inquiries with knowledgeable, well thought out, and proofread answers
- Adheres to established social media policy guidelines for responses and what is allowed to be displayed and responded to on our pages
- Research required information using available resources.
- Handle and resolve customer issues with little guidance and ensure issues are resolved.
- Provide customers with products and service information while staying highly upbeat and positive.
- Enter customer information while being thorough and precise.
- Process orders, and memberships.
- Identify and escalate priority issues with the proper information and detail.
- Follow up with our customers when promised or arrange for a follow up to be made by a qualified party.
Skills/Abilities and Education Requirements:
- Peerless written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate in the “Company Voice”
- A Passion for social media
- Computer fluency and understanding of software and advanced internet functions
- Ability to identify and resolve problems quickly with available resources
- Understanding of the diversity in customer behavior and using proper voice via text to minimize misunderstanding.
- Ability to multi-task, and work cooperatively in a team environment, as well as remotely
- Background in Customer Service and Social Media is preferred
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC
- This is full time position at our WEST BEND WI HQ - This is NOT a remote work opportunity