Delta Defense, LLC, is one of the nation’s fastest-growing companies in America. We have been an Inc. 5000 company FIVE years in a row. We are also a 2016 Journal Sentinel Top Workplace, and a Milwaukee Business Journal Top Workplace too! We are a team that thrives on developing each and every person here, and we love to come to work! We have a unique opportunity for a Marketing Intern to join our cutting edge organization. You will learn best-in-class direct response marketing to grow your skill set. The Marketing Copywriter Intern will play a key role in the customer experience, providing and proofreading marketing initiatives and working with the Marketing Team. This person will have an entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit, a “strategic-thinker” brain, never be satisfied with adequacy, and be willing to push themselves to grow every single day. This is a paid internship.
- This person must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills and be able to execute numerous successful marketing strategies simultaneously while keeping adherence to strict deadlines.
- Assist with writing clear, persuasive, informative and compelling copy that is consistent with the voice of the USCCA.
- This position will assist the marketing copywriter and provide research data and review and/or edit copy for a wide range of marketing materials (e.g., online outlets, email, direct mail pieces, ads, sales promotions, magazine content, website content and video scripts).
- This person should also be a creative thinker and writer who is willing to offer insight and ideas and a team player who collaborates effectively in a team environment.
- The ability to condense significant amounts of messaging into succinct communications.
Skills/Abilities and Education Requirements:
- Active pursuit of a degree Business, Marketing, Communications or a related field
- Attention to detail and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, team environment
- Strong communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Hungry to immerse themselves in proven marketing strategy
- Constant desire to learn and grow professionally and personally
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in an accredited degree program and must be achieving a GPA of 3.0 or higher. Be sure to tell us why you would be awesome to work with and why you’re interested in working with us! We offer flexibility for work and school schedules.
- Please include link to writing samples when applying