Position Summary: Delta Defense, LLC, is one of the nation’s fastest-growing companies in America. We have been an Inc. 5000 company FIVE years in a row. We have a unique opportunity for a Marketing Intern to join our cutting edge organization. You will learn best-in-class direct response marketing to grow your skill set. Oh yeah, Free Starbucks coffee and fitness center access to the winning candidate.
- Assist in the creation of campaigns, both on-line and offline promotions, etc.
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Assist with design of marketing offers
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of education and training materials
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Content curation and archiving digital assets (e.g. videos, graphic designs, downloads)
- Assist with media buys
- Assist with search engine optimization
Skills/ Abilities and Requirements
- Demonstrate the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC
- Active pursuit of a degree or position in business, communications, marketing, public relations or related field
- Attention to detail and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, team environment
- Interest in direct response skills and learning to generate millions of dollars
- Very strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
Applicants must be currently enrolled in an accredited Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Math, Graphic Design or Communications. Students must be achieving a GPA of 3.0 or higher. Be sure to tell us why you would be awesome to work with and why you’re interested in working with us. We offer flexiblility for work and school schedules. This a PAID internship - with some cool perks!