Summary: Delta Defense is currently searching for highly motivated inside sales professionals. This role will be responsible for generating new business, and servicing existing relationships. This opportunity will provide both new and veteran sales professionals with ample opportunities to thrive. This role represents and promotes the company’s core values and core focus internally and externally.
HOURS VARY FOR THESE ROLES: After 7 week training (first shift) The shift end time varies - one day a week - end time is 5:30PM, 6:30PM, 7:30PM, 8:00PM and 10PM, (one day per week) you get your schedule 2 weeks in advance. Alternating Saturday hours from 9-2 with a 35 hour work week M-F.
- Qualify, educate and close customers on our various products and services
- Complete a 90-day sales and service training program
- Understanding the wants, needs and desires of our prospects and making recommendations on that information
- Ability to learn and execute the USCCA Sales Communication Model quickly.
- Represent and promote organizational health and culture, core values, and core focus
- Continuous sales improvement and development by practicing Integrity Selling communication model.
- Enter customer information while being thorough and precise
- Process product orders, and memberships
- Identify and escalate priority issues with the proper information and detail
- Thrive on delivering exceptional customer service
Skills/Abilities and Education Requirements:
- Confident, competitive, dependable and energetic
- Past proven sales and customer service experience, especially in a call center setting is a plus
- Growth mindset
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Computer literate and proficient in software and internet functions
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Coachable and open to learning, embrace new concepts
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC
- Must be able to work evenings and occasional Saturdays (9-2)